TSGI specializes in providing complete SR&ED solutions to organizations looking to fund their R&D. Here are some of the ways we work with our clients.
Turnkey SR&ED Management
TSGI organizes and optimizes every aspect of your SR&ED claim. You remain in control, but TSGI does all the work. Over 90% of our clients engage us using this method because they save time and achieve superior SR&ED results. Typical services include:
- Complete financial and technical preparation of SR&ED claims
- Claim monitoring and reporting to management
- SR&ED audit support
- Preparation and execution of SR&ED appeals
- Initial and ongoing training for your technical, managerial and financial staff
- Annual SR&ED scoping sessions
- Interim reviews to identify new SR&ED work and document current projects
- Full access to our suite of SR&ED documentation tools and templates
Every firm does business a little differently and we understand a one-size-fits-all solution won’t work for everyone. That’s why we customize SR&ED services to meet your needs. We’ve worked as advisors, writers, editors, coaches, instructors, strategists, problem-solvers, and accountants to some of the most progressive companies in Western Canada. If you have unique requirements contact us to find out how we can help.
Most of our clients hire us on a success-only basis: they only pay if and when their claim succeeds. This approach most closely aligns the interests of the two companies, protects the client’s cash flow, and consolidates accountability for making sure things are done right the first time. If this approach doesn’t fit your needs, please ask us about other options, including flat rates or hourly fees.
NRC/IRAP Grant Writing and Other R&D Funding Services
TSGI also has considerable experience with assisting companies to access other forms of government and non-government R&D funding. We see this as a natural fit with our SR&ED work. Here are some of the other services we commonly provide:
- Preparation of NRC/IRAP (National Research Council/Industrial Research Assistance Program) grant proposals
- Preparation of Alberta Innovates voucher and other funding applications
- Preparation of other federal and provincial technology incentive proposals
- Connections to SR&ED-related loans/factoring organizations
- Connections to the Angel Investor and Venture Investor communities targeted towards funding new technology
Contact us if you would like to discuss other opportunities to fund your innovation or to access our internal database of Canadian technology funding sources.